12 Offbeat Ideas For An Opinion Essay On Vandalism
A good paper is always associated with hard work and determination. Without these two, it will be difficult for you to write a really good paper. Anything other than those two will give you a very hard time altogether. However, unknown to a lot of students, there is more to a good paper than these two. As a matter of fact, choosing the proper title for your work is one of the other things that you have to take into consideration. If you choose a good title, it will be easier for you to make sure that you can score some really good work for your paper.
The following are some really good topics that you can use when you are writing an opinion essay about vandalism. As long as you can put in some effort and determination coupled with some good research, your essay will certainly be one of the best that you have ever worked on so far.
- Discuss the challenges of vandalism across cultures and nations
- Explain the different types of vandalism that are present in the nation
- In your own experience, describe why corrupt holders of office should be considered with the same treatment that vandalism criminals are accorded
- What are some of the ethical boundaries that have to be crossed when dealing with vandalism?
- Explain personal reasons why individuals at times opt into vandalism
- Cite the role of the government in terms of laxity in carrying out services or duties, in the spread of vandalism and associated hooliganism
- Discuss some extreme punishments that can be meted out against criminals that are guilty of vandalism, in a bid to dissuade them from doing the same thing over and over again
- Explain the role of the juvenile justice system in helping young kids overcome challenges associated with vandalism
- Discuss capital punishment as a good alternative to helping younger members of the community steer clear of vandalism
- Compare and contrast the judicial system in two countries, with an emphasis on how they deal with issues associated with vandalism
- Explain how street gangs have been able to recruit young kids into their ranks, spurring their heinous ideologies within the community
- Discuss relevant procedure that can be effected in order to address the rising cases of vandalism that are spiraling out of control